Today I’m talking with Anna Mahony. She is an activist with Moms Demand Action and a mother of two. In our conversation we talk about the organization, which she calls just “Moms” and how setting gun violence activism as a priority in her life has focused her public advocacy.
We also talk about setting boundaries and being a leader in your own life. She has learned a lot about this. We talk about being a person of service and how her Catholic upbringing imbued a responsibility to give out of her own abundance. Listen in.
Episode 18: Episode 18: A Radical, Eucharistic Life with Jamie L. Manson – On a Mission
- Episode 18: Episode 18: A Radical, Eucharistic Life with Jamie L. Manson
- Episode 17: A Queer Catholic Experience with Zinzy Nev Geene
- Episode 16: Holy Boldness with Lydia Tinajero Deck
- Episode 15: Doing the Work Your Soul Must Have with Casey Stanton
- On a Mission, Episode 14: Gun Violence Activism with Anna Mahony